Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The beginning.......I think

So, I've decided that I will try my hand at writing a blog. I have never thought of myself as a writer by any stretch of the imagination, but here I go............

So why write a blog. Ehh, I don't know. I'ts just been something that I've been thinking about for the past few days. Shoots, I may not even do this for more than a week or so. I'll just see how it goes. It just seems like one more thing to keep up with.

If your reading this you undoubtedly know me so you know that I enjoy riding my bike quite a bit.
I've been riding a lot here in the past month. 1246miles @ 67hrs to be exact for the month of February. My race season starts this weekend up in T-Town (Tulsa), so I hope all the training will pay off. I feel more motivated to be training than I have in a long time and I'm not sure why.

Okay, I'm going to go to bed now. Catherine has been sick with a cold the past two days and I've been taking care of things around the house i.e. feeding the kids, getting them to bed, etc., so I'm tired.........

1 comment:

  1. Crap and I thought I had trained well in February squeezing in ~ 800 miles.... I'm going to stop reading what all you youngsters are doing for mileage/training!!!

    Akins

    ReplyDelete