Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grace

Last night was somewhat of a sleepless night. Ezekiel, my 5yr old, came and got in bed with me and then coughed about every 2 minutes for what seemed like hours. And I don't think he slept much. He tossed and turned and made it very difficult for me to get some sleep. Catherine, still sick with a cold, slept out on the couch.

At about 3am my daughter Lucy decided to wake up. So, along with Ezekiel both my kids were awake. Yea! I got up went to the kitchen to get her some "milky milk". Ezekiel, totally awake decided he would follow me to the kitchen and get himself a drink. I pleaded with him to go back to his bed and go to sleep so I could deal with his sister and get her back to sleep. This usually means having to lie down with her in order for her to fall asleep.

Ezekiel did awesome! He went to bed by himself. And Lucy eventually fell asleep too. An eventful, not very restful night, but.........God's grace.....is awesome! Hopefully Catherine will be all better today.

Oh, and before I forget, both my kids had the onset of ear infections over the past 24hrs. Catherine prayed for them both, declaring healing over there ears, and......no ear infections! God is always good!

No comments:

Post a Comment